Communication for trade fairs and events
Every year in July, the Tarmstedter Ausstellung opens its doors as the largest outdoor exhibition in northern Germany – in July 2017 for the 69th time. More than 750 exhibitors present apart from the traditional agricultural exhibition and the animal shows a comprehensive offer for home, garden, children, leisure and enjoyment. The number of visitors in 2017 was around 104,000.
The Tarmstedter exhibition is a fixed appointment in the agricultural sector for decades. In recent years, the target group “family” has become more and more of a focus and should therefore be addressed more intensively via the communication measures.
- Development of a new and modern design
- Organization of the press conference in the run-up to the exhibition, including invitation management and preparation of press releases
- Press work for the target groups “agriculture” and “family” (regional media and agricultural media nationwide)
- Media planning and ad insertions
- Radio advertising campaign for the target group “family”
- Creation and production of program flyers, posters and site fence banners
- Design of large billboards and disposition in the area of Tarmstedt and in the city of Bremen
- Editorial maintenance and development of the website (tarmstedter-ausstellung.de)
- Editorial support via Facebook (including advertising campaigns)
- Production of PR videos incl. publication via Youtube (youtube.com/user/Tarmsausstellung) and further online channels
- Building and maintaining of the Instagram account (instagram.com/tarmstedterausstellung)